Saturday, February 28, 2009

And Again about Facebook

Can not really understand what the hell they are doing. First they wanted to control all users' private information, pictures and everything. Now they have decided to make a democratic FACEBOOK, and discuss all important changes and questions with the network members. '

As Mark Zuckerberg says, "all the users can have control over own pictures and information, and as soon as a user decides to leave the network, the can delete the information". To be honest I've been shocked while reading this information. I thought that this is natural to be able to delete personal information but now, I really doubt it.

I wonder how Facebook can use our information, private pictures etc. I wonder what languages are going to be used during those discussions. I wonder if there is something what can control facebook and forbid the use of private information.

No comments: